Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rebecca Thompson 100 world challenge




The cars stop suddenly  a horrible  screech  because there was a flying black dreadful

 Hydrations in the world !dragon was in the way .So I shout "stop! " We were in the country next to a red apple tree .Then the dragon RORA loud it went throw the whole village everyone could hear it , so they stopped .So I ran out  from the car the dragon pick us up a tack us to his cave then .... the car  grow wings .The wings screech like a rat but his claws on a  bord   like a lion teeth .  So we traveled along in till the lost the road of a train so we lived on the train and I got my iPad and phone back .


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, what an extraordinary sequence of horrifying events! My head was spinning, senses reeling, as I tried to keep up with what was happening. I wonder if your iPad has a spellcheck facility that you could use to be sure you avoid simple errors before submitting, like "RORA" for "roared" and "throw" for through". Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete