Thursday 14 February 2013

500 word challenge by Kaci Walker


                           One scary night the day before the tree
                   girls went to Australia a monster appeared at the bottom of the bed

On Monday 23 rd february 2013 the before Sophie Sarah and Kerry
 Went to Australia they were asleep in bed when a creek and a bang. Work
them up and seems when they work up there where nothing there so they all
 Went  down stairs .... And the telephone rang and Kerry carefully went over
to get the telephone there it started to get scary and everybody started to get scared. Then a  creek came from up stairs and they looked in Sarah's
bed  room and there were a monster and a ghost at the bottom of Sarah's
bed but only Sarah could see it.Then it turned morning and stared to pack
because we were going to Australia this afternoon so we had tea then we went to the air port. Soon after that the plain turned up and we got the plain and took of
and the next morning we arrived at Australian airport so we got of the plain
and went into our cottage in the village of the rich and I went down to the river.
To fetch some water and I saw something really wearied in the middle of the sea oh my it's a plant Sarah said its just a plant it's ok and no it's not ok the water is still.
It all started to get freaky and the sky started go green and the clouds started to go
purple also there were something green next to the strange plant in the water I was assuming it was a crocodile but it could have been anything.anyway I got the pot of water and left so that I didn't get in any trouble with safety god so I went back to the cottage and I my sisters something to drink. Then later on in the day I went back to the river to get more water for me and my sisters and there i saw a crocodile  in the middle of the sea next to the wearied plant. Then I grabbed some water in the bucket and left to go back to my sisters and Sophie was gone. Also she sleep walks so I wouldn't worry anyway I was worried last week when she did it I was worried then. And also I need to get some food for us and more water and that thing I saw last time I went to get some water you remember next to that unordinary plant I saw because I thought it was a crocodile and there might have been a boat next to it . Anyway I'm over that now like and plus what day was that because it my Sophie's birthday today and Kerry's tomorrow so I got to get some presents for them anyway its my birthday the next day after Kerry's birthday so I need to get my presents of my sisters today.
     





 

No comments:

Post a Comment