Wednesday 27 February 2013

100 word challeng by Alexandra Giacopazzi

The car stopped suddenly... We looked around, but nothing was the. I then tried to get the key but then the car flipped and the back doors flew off in flames."Hello gaviner."
" Where have you been. Why has the car stopped?"
" RARA!"
" Takizam." He was our robot dog. He's livening a good life." Come on boy." The parade ended. I legged it, as soon as the chains brook we all did. Takizam ran like the wind. He was big so I got ride the grabbed on my friends shoulder and put him on.When I looked back, there was...



 

2 comments:

  1. It was an amazing story but make sure you look over your spellings.
    #luke Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story but like Luke said check your spelling but it good .
    # Rebecca Thompson

    ReplyDelete