Monday 4 February 2013

100 word challenge by Lewis Farthing


...Out of the blue...One day my geeky brother came in and woke me up at 4:00am in the middle of the summer and then he said " school " so I got up and ran down stairs and my mam was waiting down stairs,Yet again another popped out of the blue and this time she was on a motor bike and believe it or not I fainted.
When I woke up all I saw was me in a little baby butter fly room and by the time I had found out of the blue I was a baby and I hated it.

3 comments:

  1. I love your post. hi its liam im from new zealand why is your brother geeky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your imaginative story for the 100WC. This could be the opening paragraph for a time travelling story, where all of these different events gradually unfold, adding more and more detail.
    I love your description of the baby butterfly room - it sounds really magical.
    Keep on reading and keep on writing. I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lewis from Taylor

    ReplyDelete