Wednesday 27 February 2013

100 word challeng by Kia Surrey

…the car stopped suddenly…

                                        It stopped fast and it hurt really bad and  was like I had broken some thing. Because there was unicorn that jumped in front of the car. There out side of the car was a unique unicorn with a gigantic horn. I struggled to get out of the car but   I managed so I opened the door and looked down and so how high I was " I ....think....I'll stay in the car" I said to everyone. The unicorn was pulling us up somehow then I had land safely and I was on a cloud how.......

3 comments:

  1. Well done but adds some adjectives and adverbs to make the unicorn fell alive when you start reading it! By Eugena Mwita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing first sentence it was a bit scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia, what a lovely imaginative post for the 100 Word challenge. I can see that you have tried really hard to include some lovely descriptive vocabulary to make this even more interesting for the reader - I especially love the 'unique unicorn with a gigantic horn'. You have also used speech marks well too.
    This could be an introduction to a wonderful story, where your main character's adventures are just beginning.
    Keep on reading excitine stories and keep on writing. I really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete