Monday 4 February 2013

My 100 word challenge by Luke Anderson

Out of the blue a dragon popped out of my kingdom and he's, GOBBLING ALL MY CIVILIANS! I screamed and shouted and said "get off them foil beast, il get my guards on you" so I shouted "GAURDS!" And they ran after the dragon on there horses. I stuck around and played in my pool. My name is Arthur, a prince and a hero. "I'm a gangster" he said to his friend bragging about the dragon. The dragon was dark blue with wings like thunder and face as hard steel it roared and growled when it came back. "LETS GO ON AN ADVENTURE GAURDS!"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Luke,

    Oh, no! A vicious dragon is attacking. I can see you made good use of the prompt very early in your entry. I particularly liked your description of the dragon at the end of your entry. Well done!

    Remembering to re-read your entry before posting. Some small spelling errors have crept in. Also being a writer, I know how easy it is for this to happen so I re-read my work usually more than once in the hope the errors are found. :)

    Have you taken the opportunity to visit the entries of students from other schools? It is interesting to see how others have approached the prompt. Don’t forget to leave them a comment if you do visit. :)

    I hope you keep entering the 100WC. Perhaps we will be able to read the further adventures of Arthur.

    @RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete