Wednesday 27 February 2013

100 word challeng by Kia Surrey

…the car stopped suddenly…

                                        It stopped fast and it hurt really bad and  was like I had broken some thing. Because there was unicorn that jumped in front of the car. There out side of the car was a unique unicorn with a gigantic horn. I struggled to get out of the car but   I managed so I opened the door and looked down and so how high I was " I ....think....I'll stay in the car" I said to everyone. The unicorn was pulling us up somehow then I had land safely and I was on a cloud how.......






In the distance I saw a one headed Beast. The unicorn shouted " RUN FOR IT" everyone ran and I saw him fall over and died. I saw the unicorn trip so I didn't want to leave without her she was spacial to me the best pet ever well kind of my pet so I went around an helped it then I saved her and she well we went home my mam and dad sadly died so she took her to a other house and I kept her as a pet and they had a happy life together and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment