Monday 4 February 2013

100 word challenge by Taylor Asiamah

... Out of the blue ... I was just chilling with my friends talking about things and then from behind me, a rock solid rugby ball smacked me in the back of the head. The blood from my meat head was not only red but it was green and blue! "What the heck happened to you kid? Unless you're some kind of freak alien, your blood should definitely not be GREEN!" Shrieked  my friend. So the bunch of rugby players rang the ambulance, 5 minutes later, a monster truck painted white and red parked up and had to skydive out of the door!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting 100 word challenge Taylor! I like how events just get stranger and stranger in your story from the blood to the monster truck ambulance!
    You use some fabulous verbs in your work such as chilling and smacked.
    Try to use the prompt within a sentence next time, for example: I was just chilling with my friends talking about things, when out of the blue a rock solid rugby ball smacked me in the back of the head. I hope that you keep on entering the 100WC.
    Rob Watson, Team 100WC, Byker Primary School, Newcastle, England.

    ReplyDelete