Wednesday 27 February 2013

100 word challenge by Kerry Shotton


The car stopped suddenly : A sheep dropped from the sky right in front of my car, I thought to my self should I pull over on the grass or should I pull the brake.
Guess what I did I pulled over on to the grass because I didn't want to kill that sheep, because there life's are just like are life's. Sheep only have one life sometime but we have at least two life's. Sometime's the vets fans save the animals but as well the hospital can't saves us sometimes. After that we realised we where on a crusty road.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting story, Kerry!
    You start off with that strange and sudden entrance, an unusual but imaginative idea. I have to admit I was a bit confused by the number of lives and life saving you refer to and that is where a writing partner might come in - to read & discuss your work with you before publishing.
    Well done though - and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete