Wednesday 23 January 2013

Visit to Essa Academy by Muhammed Khan

Visit To Essa Academy


February 6, 2013

Muhammed Khan
Martin Road
NE28 0AH
Stephenson Memorial Primary School

Dear Miss Foster,

On the 6th February 2013 six students from year 5 will travel a high school In Bolton. The school is completely paperless and every pupil has a iPad. I am speaking to you today because I heard six people from year 5 are going to a high school in Bolton. In my opinion you should pick me because I'm a expert on using iMovie and Pages. Who wouldn't want an iMovie pro like me!

I'm brilliant at doing the 100 Word Challenge and I'm one of the best at programme gaming. Surely if I were speaking to another teacher they would definitely choose me. I have also been picked for work of the week and my work has one been the best in the class.

I love using Book Creator, Comic Life and Keynote. How Brilliant is that!
I would love to go see a paperless school because I want to see what their work would look like! Using the iPads is way more easier and it's way more fun. It also helps me learn more faster because we've got the worlds fastest
search engine. In my opinion I would like to show some of the amazing work that I've been doing and some that I've blogged. I would definitely love to go to a High school in Bolton.

Sincerely Yours,
Muhammed Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment