Friday 25 January 2013

100 word challenge by Lewis Bentham

It was a cold day because Jack Frost  was out in the green forest. There was a flying caravan coming down from space. It look was very heavy  because it was made out of metal. When it landed the door opened I threw something of the caravan and then the green alien came out and was running after me was running after me threw nearly the hole forest but the forest wasn't that big. I thought I had lost him but when I turned around his was right in my face. I thought what is he going to do me.

2 comments:

  1. Carol Team 100WC28 January 2013 at 10:16

    Hello Lewis and well done for completing the 100WC this week! You have created a story with flying caravans and aliens set in a frosty green forest...I liked it and your final sentence had me wondering what might happen next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking at my work.
      Lewis Bentham

      Delete