Tuesday 29 January 2013

Scary short story by Kerry Shotton


One dark spooky night I went out for a little walk though the forest over the hill,all of. Sudden I saw a light flicker from somewhere I thought to my self what could that be it could be any thing.
                            As I was getting closer the light was getting brighter but as in got really close I saw it was a castle with a girl asking for help she long silky hair.Just then I got grabbed in to a big huge bush, I released it was a huge house covered in green leafs.
                 They grabbed me in to a cage and locked me in, and there was a crackling noise bellow me I looked down and it was fire I was dripping of swet It was that hot it felt like I was melting .
                             After that I stood up and I saw a passage so I followed it and it led me out Side "I said freedom"so I ran home fast as I could until I reached the house.
                    Finally I got home and had some hot chocolate with some pop corn to take my mind of every thing I felt really sleepy so I went up stairs and went to sleep because I was tired.  


No comments:

Post a Comment