Tuesday 15 January 2013

100 word challenge by Kerry shotton


...The notes from the piano...
Ding dong ding dong the piano went all night as the  gost blew I thought, to myself should I go in to my bedroom because I was watching a movie with popcorn and pop.After that it stopped so I crept up stairs but then when I got closer I heard this noise woooo woooo but  when I stopped I saw a shadow but when I got to my bedroom. Suddenly the door shaked  intact the whole house shaked and never stopped until a big boom noise it was my mum and dad the every thing just went back to normal as soon as my mam and dad came back. Magic!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant !i think it good .
    By Rebecca Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your spellings and use more adjectives.#EugenaMwita

    ReplyDelete