Friday 25 January 2013

100 word challenge by Taylor Asiamah

I could feel the Frost on the back of my neck, the rain was getting heavier as I walked down the forest. I could hear a weird laugh in the distance... and there it was again! I silently walked dodging the trees until I came to a crashed spacecraft in a ditch, and bursting out the door was a ugly, 3 eyed green alien. It chased me out the ditch, I started running through the woods. up to where I started I thought that I had got away, I got to my  mams caravan  and I  locked the door quickly.

4 comments:

  1. This would be a very scary experience! You worked the prompt words into your writing really well and I thought that your story was quite original. Nobody else that I have read wrote about an alien. Well done for taking part this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my entry Lynda.

      Delete
  3. wow what a scary experiences, great work, keep it up for the 100 WC

    ReplyDelete