Friday 25 January 2013

100 Word Challenge by Muhammed Khan

In the Green forest I could see a Caravan stuck to ground, and trees just starting to tilt. In the window of the Caravan I saw green triangular heads just moving about. I heard weird noises like what you here from a old CD Player. Later it started to Rain really heavy so I went home. Outside the window I still saw the Caravan, but also I saw the Caravan door left open. When the rain cleared I ran back into the forest. The Aliens weren't in there so I went inside. After a few minutes the aliens came back...

2 comments:

  1. Carol Team 100WC28 January 2013 at 10:16

    Hello Muhammed, what a strange and scary story you have created in 100 words! With a great description of a caravan, 'stuck,' in a forest with weird noises followed by aliens and fear...I enjoyed reading this! Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Aldred - Team100WC28 January 2013 at 18:50

    Hello Muhammed, what a brilliant short story. I wish I knew what happened to the aliens and the main character next! What a fantastic cliff hanger!
    Words that sound the same but are spelt differently are called homophones. One example of a homophone is 'way' and 'weigh'. Can you find your mistake on the second line? :)
    Despite that very minor mistake, it was a brilliant piece. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete