Friday 8 March 2013

100 word challenge Kia Surrey.

I walked through the enchanted woods and I saw a tree wave at me so the obviously  I waved back but as I walked closer and closer I herd sound it was a horrible sound.I got so closer and I saw I unicorn that popped out form no where flying above me anxiously. Then a grumpy old troll popped out and bit the unicorn leg.  I punched myself to see if I was in a dream but I wasn't then the flowers looked  at  me. The unicorn grew its leg back. It said to me " hi " I fated and didn't wake up ....  

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kia Surrey,
    I love your story it is so wonderful and excited ! My favorite part was when the unicorn said hi . Anyways here are a few questions for you .
    1. How long did it take you to write your 100 word challenge ? 2. Is this your 1st time you wrote a 100 word challenge ? 3. Can a 100 word challenge be over 100 words ? Anyways I have to leave bye .
    Your new friend,
    Ayejah

    ReplyDelete