Tuesday 12 March 2013

100 word challenge by Alexandra Giacopazzi

Many problems happened in outer space but the most riskiest one was the time me, Kitten and sheepish were on some sort of program for animals in space." Turkish... Sheepish look an orange bath."
" It's heading strate for us." I said in fright... Wait it wasn't heading strate for... It was heading for me! I floated up into the air and landed on the bright orange bath.
" Something was in here but it's gone."
" There's marks all over."
" What ever it was it's gone."
" Gone where..."
" Ssssssss..."
BBBOOO0OMMM!!!
" SHEEPISH COME BACK... COME... Back..." When me and Kitten woke, he disappeared...    

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alexandra,

    I like your story.But what was coming for you? Did sheepish disappear or who? You did a great job. My spring break was cool how was yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alexandra,

    Nice story it really was cool! What happened to Sheepish was it a crash?
    What was in the orange bath?

    ReplyDelete