Tuesday 12 March 2013

100 word challenge by Lewis Bentham


In a ordinary world and a ordinary house was a talking Ginger cat that always makes other things laugh, like Bath. Bath had a mouth that was always happy but if he was miserable it would not show because his mouth could not move from happy to miserable. Ginger always said the funniest jokes but he always laughed at himself when know one was looking. After a long day of Bath laughing Ginger was feeling good, when he got to Bath he forgot his joke so he said a one he already had said. Mysteriously they changed world to space.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lewis,

    Well done on entering the 100wc. I liked your opening with the stress being on the ordinary, and then the characters haveing such odd names. I wonder why one was called Bath?


    Well done again.
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lewis,

    Your story was awesome i really liked it and why is one name bath that was funny to me. Do you like Edmodo? Was the cat made out ginger bread? I play baseball my team is the Loguts.

    Your new friend,
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lewis,

    I really like your 100-word-challenge. Nice job! Do you have any cats? I don't. I only have 4 dogs. What grade are you in? I'm in 3rd grade. What are you going to next? I'm going to do a worm project. What kind of books do you like? I like Goosebumps.

    Nice job again,
    Magali

    ReplyDelete