Monday 17 December 2012

100 word challenge by Alexandra Giacopazzi

I didn't get what happened but it all started with the zoo keeper. He was on his way back to his office until he found a strange comb. He picked it up and took it outside. "Willma. Does this belong to you?"
The parrot shook her head. Then he heard a large enormous roar. He turned around in fright. It was just me. I didn't know I could be so scary. I know I'm a lion. I was out of my cage. He ran back to his office. He found out I had his keys. He came back and found me using the comb...

11 comments:

  1. *This is a lovely blog entry, Alexandra. It reminds me a bit of The Gruffalo (the lion not knowing how scary he may look!).
    *Excellent spelling and punctuation throughout.
    To make this story even better could you could vary your sentence openers to make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and write it again and add different sentence openings.Alexandra Giacopazzi

      Delete
  2. I think it is brilliant and it reminded me of the Gruffalo too! But to make it better you could use different words to start the sentences. e.g. suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra WOW! That is so amazing by Eugena Mwita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool your a lion now ? Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Alexandra and
    I think lori is right too!
    By Jessica Darmody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting pick of names and I like the description of the comb and how the lion roared

    Kieran cook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting Sentence openers love it Muhammed Khan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I like your ideas Dylan Preston

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of the lion scaring the zoo keeper and then sitting back and combing his mane. I could picture the silly grin as he enjoyed being scary. Well done for taking part. Have a good holiday!
    Lynda (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete